Sunday, September 1, 2013

Strawberry Fields new kits and freebie

Who loves a deal? I know I do and With Love Studio is having their monthly Lovely Colors sale. I have Strawberry Fields elements and papers on sale for $1, hurry over this sale is only for 5 days!!
I don't know when you strawberry pick where you are but here in Florida it is usually in February, March and into April and I love to take the kids and get some photos and they also have fun picking strawberries! I am also hosting the Use it or Lose it challenge at With Love Studios, you get a free mini and the challenge is to make a layout using everything in the mini kit, check out the mini for the challenge below and go to the forum to participate in the challenge.

 
 
 
And while you are over at With Love Studio check out the collab the lovely ladies made for this month
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!!
Anita
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment