Friday, September 5, 2014

Photography Friday!!

I decided to start a new weekly Photography tip, Photography Friday!!
I will admit I am not the best photographer and I can use these tips myself, so I will post a tutorial I found and something I will be working on during the week!
This month I am hosting the Multiple photo class at Scrap Takeout Culinary School, check it out and come over and make a layout! Since I am hosting that challenge and it is about getting multiple photos from using the sports setting on your camera I will be posting some sports photography tips in the next few weeks!!
Here is a website with tips about Camera Settings for Sports Photography
I will be practicing taking sports pictures this week, you should join me and post your photos in the Culinary School thread.
Here is the layout I did for the month.


I have a photography board on Pinterest, check it out for other photography ideas!

Check out my Facebook page for freebies and to hear about the latest kits and sales!


My shops

No comments:

Post a Comment